Friday 8 July 2016

Work Experience...we think.

My sister is a vet student at Bristol university and is therefore home for the summer at the moment. This is wierd by itself becuase A) I have yet to finish college and B) as she and my brother are both home for the summer there are now lots of people in the house.

But that's not what I want to talk about today. Today my problem is the fact that my sister has to a certain amount of work experience for her course. She is at the moment doing her experience at a local conservation trust.
And rather then her, oh I don't know actually learning about what they do there or getting actual work experience. She just goes around and has to make tea for everyone and cleaning out the enclosures. She actually does less then when A) she was a volunteer and B) the volunteers they have at the moment.

Anyway that is my little rant over with...I'm going to go back and finish watching Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets.

Have a good one...

No comments:

Post a Comment